General Durable Powers of Attorney

General Durable Powers of Attorney

If you do not have a properly drawn power of attorney and you become unable to make your own decisions no one, not even your spouse, has the legal authority to act on your behalf; to pay your bills, make investment decisions, file tax returns, to deal with social security, Medicare or Medicaid. That means you will need a court appointed guardian. Mr. Kriger prepares comprehensive powers of attorney in every complete estate plan he prepares.

Estate Planning Inquiry

If you would like more information, please contact Alvin H. Kriger below. Please note that this information is strictly confidential and will only be used to respond to your inquiry.


Login Form